Monday, November 20, 2006

The Devil who wanted to be and Angel......

For children who love stories..........

Once upon a time there was devil who wanted to become an Angel. He began to change himself and started to behave better than any Angel. But people did not believe his humility. One day this devil appeared among some school kids and played with them. Watching this scene the whole school jumped upon him. He was so gentle the crowed could not believe a devil could be so. They doubted if it was the same devil. But the devil said, yes I am the same devil but I I am no more devilish. I want to be an Angel and I have decided to change myself. But my appearance is giving me hard time. You people consider me as a devil only. That is why I decided to come down and show myself like any angel. Kindly believe me, the devil said. I am not devilish and I cannot be a devil any more. I want to be better than any Angel in this birth and the births here after. But the crowd could not believe his words and they attacked him with all its might and killed him. Suddenly from his dead body there rose an Angel and the Angel said, look I had the appearance of a devil and you people killed me. But I longed to be an Angel and God has recreated me as an Angel. Do you believe me? The crowd said, “ you are not a devil you are an Angel, please bless our children.”
S.A. Panicker, 29th Nov., 2004

No comments: